Definitely....definitely messy! It was like information overload. However I played some of the Spanish games...even though I picked advanced and higher levels, it seemed like the information was for the beginners in Spanish. The students that would benefit most from this are my level 1 students...it's cool though.
Well I have to agree that this was a little bit overwhelming, but there is a whole lot of information. I really liked the culture, news, and geography links. I think they would be useful to students in language classrooms or any classroom for that matter.
I agree with both of you - very useful and interesting but a little difficult to navigate. Once I figure it out, I would definitely use this with my students; atleast it would be a good resource for them to practice at home. :-)
Definitely....definitely messy! It was like information overload. However I played some of the Spanish games...even though I picked advanced and higher levels, it seemed like the information was for the beginners in Spanish. The students that would benefit most from this are my level 1 students...it's cool though.
ReplyDeleteWell I have to agree that this was a little bit overwhelming, but there is a whole lot of information. I really liked the culture, news, and geography links. I think they would be useful to students in language classrooms or any classroom for that matter.
ReplyDeleteI agree with both of you - very useful and interesting but a little difficult to navigate. Once I figure it out, I would definitely use this with my students; atleast it would be a good resource for them to practice at home. :-)
ReplyDelete